The Level 1 Science sciPAD provides extensive coverage of the content and skills required to excel in AS 1.1 (Mechanics), AS 1.5 (Acids and Bases) and AS 1.9 (Genetic Variation).
The key features of the NCEA Level 1 science sciPAD are:
- Worked examples guide and encourage your students, enabling you to teach low-ability AND high-achieving students, while giving every student the opportunity to progress.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with ‘walk-throughs’ to guide students to structure extended answers. Hints are designed to get students moving towards the top of the 8-point NCEA marking system.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts.
- Each chapter ends with a full NCEA-style exam for reinforcement, practice and preparation.
- Downloadable digital versions and answers are provided to use on smart boards or through data projectors.
At 256 pages you won’t find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging science workbook for your students.