The Level 2 Chemistry sciPAD workbook provides comprehensive coverage of the three Level 2 Chemistry externally assessed Achievement Standards AS 91164 (Chemistry 2.4 – Bonding, Structure, Properties and Energy), AS 91165 (Chemistry 2.5 – Organic Compounds) and AS 91166 (Chemistry 2.6 – Chemical Reactions). It is completely new from the ground up – not a rewrite like other Chemistry workbooks.
The key features of the NCEA Level 2 Chemistry (externals) sciPAD are:
- Worked examples guide and encourage your students, enabling you to teach low-ability AND high-achieving students, while giving every student the opportunity to progress.
- NCEA-style questions are provided with ‘walk-throughs’ to guide students to structure extended answers. Hints are designed to get students moving towards the top of the 8-point NCEA marking system.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts.
- Each chapter ends with a full NCEA-style exam for reinforcement, practice and preparation.
- Downloadable digital versions and answers are provided for use on smart boards or through data projectors.
- At 304 pages you won’t find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging chemistry workbook for your students.