The Year 9 (Book 1) sciPAD provides a complete and in-depth coverage of Level 4/5 of the New Zealand Science curriculum. Each topic includes a range of investigations, stimulus material, literacy tasks and activities to engage and challenge your students.
Key Features of this sciPAD are:
- Learning outcomes and key word lists linked to the syllabus to give you confidence that you have the right materials to teach with.
- Engaging content geared to the appropriate reading level. Tasks explore abilities at a range of levels.
- Comprehensive notes and activities are designed to develop the students understanding in a supportive manner.
- Stand alone exercises can be set as homework to reinforce and consolidate class work.
- Numerous literacy and numeracy tasks are spread throughout.
- Literacy tasks are topical and fun, and ensure your students start using appropriate scientific language.
- Each unit ends with two pages of review activities to consolidate key terms and concepts. These pages are followed by two pages of review questions to prepare students for a formative assessment.
- At 248 pages you won’t find a more comprehensive, exciting, or engaging science workbook for your students.